OT - Canada Day

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT - Canada Day
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Wednesday, July 01, 2015 - 10:33 am:

Happy Canada Day to all our friends north of the border!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuVsHt3rBnc

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Bourgeois on Wednesday, July 01, 2015 - 11:05 am:

Thanks Dick, and we hope you all have a great 4th of July this weekend.
PaulB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Wednesday, July 01, 2015 - 09:14 pm:

Hey, thanks for the reminder Dick, We'll be there next week in Calgary!

I have a brother and now a daughter in Vancouver, BC. Guess I had better send them a note.

Ed Archer will be driving his speedster there from the Left Coast and I think Dean Yoder from Iowa City driving as well the last I heard.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Wednesday, July 01, 2015 - 09:20 pm:

Thanks Dick

Our red Model E will be towing our red Model T.

Gene see you up there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Wednesday, July 01, 2015 - 09:24 pm:

Very Cool Kirk, have a safe trip

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Whaley, Caledon Ontario Canada on Wednesday, July 01, 2015 - 09:37 pm:

Thanks Dick! Hope you guys have a great 4th of July!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration