'23 Coupe on ebay

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: '23 Coupe on ebay
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Wednesday, July 01, 2015 - 12:05 pm:

Here's a good deal waiting on someone to snap it up:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Model-T-Original-/181790229240?forcerrptr=true&hash =item2a538ac2f8&item=181790229240

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Wednesday, July 01, 2015 - 12:18 pm:

Thanks Mike. There is a lot of good detail there. That kind of info sure helped when I was building mine.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenny Edmondson, Indianapolis on Wednesday, July 01, 2015 - 01:24 pm:

Rare '23 with Suicide doors and not a Dr. Coupe? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, July 01, 2015 - 02:58 pm:

Well, that didn't take long!? I hope it got a good home.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, July 01, 2015 - 03:01 pm:

Wow, what a deal, I hope the buyer identifies him/her self here and posts more pics of the car and whatever work they decide to do to it! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Wednesday, July 01, 2015 - 03:57 pm:

Not a bad price considering how hard to find some of the parts are.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Schrope - Upland, IN on Thursday, July 02, 2015 - 09:41 am:

No out of state sales??????????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Thursday, July 02, 2015 - 10:19 am:

I looked at that when it was listed before. NO OUT OF STATE SALES???

Looked like it needed a lot of work and money to make it a $10,000 car, which I think is about all it's worth in excellent condition with good wheels, correct fenders, good upholstery, radiator, body work, etc.

I also don't like listings with no phone number.

IMHO it brought about what it was worth. Let's say it was fairly priced by the owner.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, July 02, 2015 - 10:52 am:

I bet an "S" was dropped from the end of STATE(S). Maybe their way of saying no overseas sales.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Thursday, July 02, 2015 - 12:02 pm:

This line appears in the Ebay description:

"......added 8 volt battery in series to give 14 volts to the coils......"

Hmmmm.....???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Schrope - Upland, IN on Thursday, July 02, 2015 - 01:00 pm:

Any way you look at it - pretty poor description.

I have a mate to it. I like the original ones. No way would I restore this one. Get one worse condition to do that.

They're only original once.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration