Old Car Festival Registration

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Car Festival Registration
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willis Jenkins on Wednesday, July 01, 2015 - 03:27 pm:

Are they being slow to confirm and send a payment due notice for the Old Car Festival participants? It seems that I should have heard back by now. It has been a couple weeks. Also, what is with all the pictures having to load up even when you are a returning participant?

Willis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Wednesday, July 01, 2015 - 04:57 pm:

You could always skip it and come to the Des Moines Concourse. I am still in need of a few brass cars...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Wednesday, July 01, 2015 - 05:12 pm:

Willis,
I just received an email today saying they needed photos of the cars I wished to register. I had loaded pics on the website along with descriptions, and attended last year. There must be a problem retrieving the info from their site?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Wednesday, July 01, 2015 - 05:56 pm:

Willis, They shouldn't be this slow. Call them and make sure your application made it through the system to be processed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Wednesday, July 01, 2015 - 06:05 pm:

Tom,Do you have the number?? Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Wednesday, July 01, 2015 - 08:13 pm:

Bud,

Not a direct number, but try 313 982-6001 or 313 271-1620. The first one goes to the Call Center and is more likely to have a human answer the phone. If "it" asks for an extension, try "0".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Wednesday, July 01, 2015 - 08:34 pm:

Thank You Tom!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Seelman on Thursday, July 02, 2015 - 08:52 am:

Called last week because I had not heard anything as a new entrant. I was told that things would speed up now as they were concentrating on the Motor Muster event. Said I should see something in a couple of weeks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Seelman on Thursday, July 02, 2015 - 11:13 am:

Just got the acceptance email this morning

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willis Jenkins on Wednesday, July 15, 2015 - 10:00 pm:

Boy, I am really getting annoyed with this Old Car Registration. I am trying to get a new car confirmed for the festival and am still waiting a month later! What 3 pictures aren't enough?

Willis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Martel in Temperance MI on Thursday, July 16, 2015 - 05:36 am:

I just attempted to register my 27 Tudor, tonight.
We will see how long it takes to get registered.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Rogahn on Friday, July 31, 2015 - 12:03 pm:

Hey Chuck, have you heard back from OCF yet?

Aaron

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willis Jenkins on Sunday, August 02, 2015 - 01:10 am:

I, for one, am STILL waiting to hear acceptance nearly 6 weeks later! I have called every week enquiring about what is going on too, only to be told time and again that it has not been confirmed yet! Ridiculous!

Willis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Rosenthal in Cincinnati Oh on Sunday, August 02, 2015 - 09:52 am:

Willis:
Speak directly to this OCF contact:
Kristi Best
Supervisor, Registration
Program Production
P: 313.982.6058
E: kristib@thehenryford.org
This is a huge production even for the HF... they're working hard on this but will take the time to make sure you get set up.
Regards,
Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Monday, August 03, 2015 - 04:15 pm:

I guess i'm not worried as my ck has been cashed for over a month! Bud in Wheeler,Mi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By leo naus on Monday, August 03, 2015 - 08:12 pm:

sent mine in last week.accepeted within 3 days

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration