Went to Bobs model T in Loves Park IL today

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Went to Bobs model T in Loves Park IL today
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul iverson freeport ill. on Wednesday, July 01, 2015 - 06:45 pm:

went to Bobs today for the first time got I think all the parts I need to get the 16 on the road for now. What a nice guy he took the time to awnser all my questions and even showed me around! the best part to me was seeing rear ends engs. trans. apart seeing a frame without a body he showed me were the babit trust washers go in the rear end. books are fine but you cant beat seeing the real thing! Thank you Bob!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Thursday, July 02, 2015 - 09:20 am:

Thank you glad you three enjoyed it, I do have the brass pipe or steel if you need one, Bob
Are you sure you do not want that 27 tudor to add to your family?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration