Does anybody know this speedster?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Does anybody know this speedster?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Wednesday, July 01, 2015 - 11:38 pm:

I'd like to find this speedster built by Charles Ford of North Carolina, and was sold about 2 years ago. I missed the opportunity to buy it by a couple days when it was up for sale as I was working and needed to wait for the weekend to drive to North Carolina.

This is the speedster that planted the seed for me when I was 11 years old on the 1994 Clear Lake IA MTFCI tour... I've been dreaming about this car for 21 years now.

If anyone knows the current owner, I would like to get in contact with him and put my name on the "if you ever want to sell it" list.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Thursday, July 02, 2015 - 10:42 am:

Have you checked the Northwest Vintage Speedster site? They've got tons of speedster photos. Maybe it will show up there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, July 02, 2015 - 10:58 am:

http://www.nwvs.org/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Thursday, July 02, 2015 - 12:45 pm:

Don't you have enough projects ??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nathan Bright from Central NC on Sunday, August 23, 2015 - 12:35 pm:

I just realized that all the cars in the driveway are red! do you think thats a trend? Haha!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Sunday, August 23, 2015 - 10:14 pm:

Must be a "shirt-tail" relation to Bob in Poulsbo !

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration