Rebuilt Coils

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Rebuilt Coils
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Skip Wheeler on Thursday, July 02, 2015 - 02:15 pm:

Is there anyone in the San Antonio/Austin area that rebuilds coils? I would like to learn to do it. I have plenty of electronics experience and I believe I could fumble through it, but I would like to see it done once before I start taking one apart.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn on Thursday, July 02, 2015 - 02:47 pm:

Skip, you can purchase the MTFCA video/DVD done by Ron the Coilman. It gives very clear and concise instruction on how to rebuild your coils. It is easy to follow and he gives a lot of detail in what to look for when choosing coils to rebuild.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Skip Wheeler on Thursday, July 02, 2015 - 02:58 pm:

Thank you Mike. I didn't realize they had those videos. I have ordered them.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration