Model T Employee Purchase Plan

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Model T Employee Purchase Plan
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Amara on Thursday, July 02, 2015 - 04:38 pm:

It's my understanding that Ford offered his employees a savings plan whereby they could designate that a certain amount of their pay be set aside toward the purchase of a Model T. A friend of mine asked me an interesting question the other day which I pass along to the Forum historians. If the employee later decided he did not want to purchase a car, would Ford reimburse the money that had been set aside for the purchase, or was the employee locked into the purchase plan?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Thursday, July 02, 2015 - 09:58 pm:

I believe the company made the employee buy TWO if he wavered ! :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration