Rocky Mountain Brake Adjustment

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Rocky Mountain Brake Adjustment
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Miles on Thursday, July 02, 2015 - 09:38 pm:

Quick question --

Needed to adjust the RM's a bit -- do I need also to check the tightness of the spring on the lower part of the threaded shaft? Right now they are at about 1 1/2 inches to 1 3/4 inches.

I thought I remember reading somewhere once that they should be at about 1 inch. Just wanted to make sure I am remembering correctly.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Thursday, July 02, 2015 - 10:50 pm:

Scott

Correct, the instructions state "...about 1 inch".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Miles on Thursday, July 02, 2015 - 10:55 pm:

Thanks Dan!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration