Gorman and Sabinal Tx

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Gorman and Sabinal Tx
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By CharlesHebert on Thursday, July 02, 2015 - 09:59 pm:

Gorman Texas from the early 20's

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Friday, July 03, 2015 - 08:07 am:

Looks like a Studebaker dealer. The two cars in the foreground are six cylinder models. The one towards the rear is a Studebaker four. All about 1919 - 20.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Friday, July 03, 2015 - 09:57 pm:

Why did some Studebakers have round headlight rings, and others
have some goofy shaped ones ???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Woolf on Friday, July 03, 2015 - 11:02 pm:

Royce,

I agree that the cars in the photo are 1919 or 1920 vintage. However, I think the car in the foreground is a Buick. The 1920 Buick photo below is very similar to the original photo in styling, shape of the cowl, curvature of the fenders, number of louvers in the hood, oval rear window, etc.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Friday, July 03, 2015 - 11:04 pm:

What part of this post is about Sabinal, Texas? It is nowhere near Gorman.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Saturday, July 04, 2015 - 09:16 am:

I think you are right Dan - the car in the background is likely a Studebaker, and the two in the front look more like Buicks.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration