4th of July fireworks.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 4th of July fireworks.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eugene Adams on Friday, July 03, 2015 - 03:58 pm:

Chinese fireworks. Click full screen and turn up the sound. 1 min 46 sec

http://www.youtube.com/embed/_LpMB1OZ53g?feature=player_detailpage%22%20framebor der=%220%22%20allowfullscreen%3e%3c/iframe%3e&autoplay=1

More fireworks https://www.youtube.com/embed/_LpMB1OZ53g?feature=player_detailpage%22%20framebo rder=%220%22%20allowfullscreen%3e%3c/iframe%

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eugene Adams on Friday, July 03, 2015 - 04:05 pm:

Whoa! Looks like these are identical with slightly different URLS.
Sorry about that.
Gene

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa - Poulsbo, Washington on Friday, July 03, 2015 - 05:28 pm:

I am suspicious - I think it is computer generated.
There is absolutely no smoke and every mortar executed perfectly.

Be_Zero_Be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Saturday, July 04, 2015 - 08:55 am:

Bob, you're right. All computerized but sure pretty to watch!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Saturday, July 04, 2015 - 02:15 pm:

I was at a friends house on Staten Island (N.Y.) and noticed a head line story in the local paper. "Even sparklers are illegal".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Saturday, July 04, 2015 - 02:44 pm:

San Antonio has a NO fireworks within the city limits law where even possession is illegal but there's a lot that ignore it every year. With about 1.5 million people and less than 3,000 officers to cover 465 square miles, they can't arrest everyone. A few are made examples but it goes on.

I'm in the next county and outside of any city limits but I don't have money to burn. I watch others do it. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Bourgeois on Saturday, July 04, 2015 - 04:23 pm:

Wow, pretty good. Happy 4th of July to you all.
Yes it is software like Marty said. You can get a free version of the software on line if you are so inclined.
PaulB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eugene Adams on Saturday, July 04, 2015 - 07:53 pm:

The Texas Tenors perform “God Bless the USA” by Lee Greenwood
http://biggeekdad.com/2015/07/the-texas-tenors/ 3 min

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Saturday, July 04, 2015 - 08:56 pm:

My opinion---

The Fourth of July is not about fireworks - it is about remembering what the folks before us did to form this country.

Today I heard someone say we are the home of the free because of the brave.
I agree -- thank you!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, July 04, 2015 - 09:00 pm:

Fred, I'm with you. Frankly I think fireworks are highly overrated. Seen one, seen 'em all.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration