Glover Ruckstell Axle Book Donated

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Glover Ruckstell Axle Book Donated
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Friday, July 03, 2015 - 10:06 pm:

Many THANKS to Author Glen Chaffin for his very Generous donations to the Calgary MTFCA 50th National Tour.

Since I live fairly close to Glen's shop I offered to haul his donations up to the tour. I couldn't help checking out his very fine book about the life of Glover and his Ruckstell Axle. If you have a Ruckstell this is certainly a book that should be on your wish list.

I've heard that there is still room for some more cars to join us and you might get a chance at the book and more!

CYA There and Drive Safe

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration