OT- Happy Independence Day

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT- Happy Independence Day
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Friday, July 03, 2015 - 11:53 pm:

Hope all the great forum members here have a great holiday weekend with family and friends..:-)..On a side note, i am very grateful to be among the last year of the "Baby Boomer Generation" and not among some of the stupidest people our Universities have ever churned out...God help us all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyhCOPh48ew

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, July 04, 2015 - 12:15 am:

Don't get too cocky about being a boomer. You guys thought A Horse With No Name was music, and we've been going downhill ever since.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Brancaccio - Calgary Alberta on Saturday, July 04, 2015 - 12:28 am:

Steve, I corrected the spelling of the title

from Indepedence

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Brancaccio - Calgary Alberta on Saturday, July 04, 2015 - 12:29 am:

An old neighbour of ours married a girl from Chicago and he has fireworks every 4th of July.
We will be seeing them tomorrow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Saturday, July 04, 2015 - 12:30 am:

But Steve, there was plants and birds and rocks and things, weren't there?..Why do you deny such wisdom?..:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Saturday, July 04, 2015 - 08:40 am:

"On a side note, i am very grateful to be among the last year of the "Baby Boomer Generation" and not among some of the stupidest people our Universities have ever churned out...God help us all."

Yes I feel bad for this generation who are taking entire courses taught by tenured professors of the baby boomer generation about the poetic meanings of A Horse With No Name.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration