Dad gummit

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Dad gummit
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Saturday, July 04, 2015 - 06:06 am:

The speedsters low band is too far gone and the sedan has developed a nasty vibration somewhere in the drivetrain. I'm out of time to work on either car so, no 4th oh July tour today! But, here's wishing for a fun-filled holiday for the rest of youse mugs. Happy 4th of July!!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Whelihan Danbury, WI on Saturday, July 04, 2015 - 07:48 am:

Mike, Bummer! Guess we know how you will be filling your summer days.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By keith g barrier Savannah Tn. on Saturday, July 04, 2015 - 12:23 pm:

Mike, saying dad gummit made me think of my dad, that was about as strong a by word as he ever used and he was pretty upset when he said that! KGB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Saturday, July 04, 2015 - 07:56 pm:

I certainly hope my aggressive language didn't offend. It's just that I felt I needed to express my discontent with the current status involving the disrepair of my old Fords. If I'd have worked on my cars instead of going fishing up in Northern Minnesota my Independence Day could have been more eventful. As it turned out I've spent a lot of today wasting away in the air conditioning.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By keith g barrier Savannah Tn. on Saturday, July 04, 2015 - 10:00 pm:

No offence here mike, just made me think of by gone days and thinking that I wish a lot of my words in the past and sometimes now were no stronger. KGB

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration