Happy 4th of July

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Happy 4th of July
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Rice on Saturday, July 04, 2015 - 12:33 pm:

Happy Independence Day from the Rice family in Houston TX!
Parade went well, T didn't overheat or complain too much about the slow going and the 90 degree weather. Well attended, but few antique cars. Horse drawn wagon, but other than that some '60's cars and then all modern. 9 year old daughter and 4 year old son enjoyed all the attention throwing candy, and dog in goggles was a hit! 4 week old son got to watch from the sidelines with grandma.
Off to lunch at James Coney Island!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Rice on Saturday, July 04, 2015 - 12:35 pm:

and some more

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Rice on Saturday, July 04, 2015 - 12:36 pm:

I mean grandpa and grandma! haha

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Hanson - Kingwood, Texas on Saturday, July 04, 2015 - 01:43 pm:

Happy 4th to you and your family as well! We led the parade in Kingwood (north Houston) this morning. We had 40 antique and classic cars in attendance, including a beautiful 1905 Cadillac. Lot's of fun and no overheating from any of the antique cars. Rain held off till 12:30. I am glad to say that all the "horseless carriages" are safely back in their stables.

Sophia Rose in the KW parade (1912 touring)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Rice on Saturday, July 04, 2015 - 06:24 pm:

Beautiful touring Mike!

Local news picked us up, around 1:17 on the vid:

http://cw39.com/2015/07/04/celebrating-independence-day-in-bellaire/

Quarter second of fame! Haha

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Hanson - Kingwood, Texas on Saturday, July 04, 2015 - 06:47 pm:

Excellent Will! Great day for a parade.
Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul iverson freeport ill. on Saturday, July 04, 2015 - 07:01 pm:

very nice I like that dog!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson, central Wisconsin on Saturday, July 04, 2015 - 07:38 pm:

My Dad was a pyromaniac on the 4th.
One of his favorite things to do was hold individual Black Cat firecrackers between his fingers, light them with a cigarette and throw them so they exploded in the air........more than once the fuse went PHHFT in a microsecond and it damn near blew up in his fingers........ :-O
Of course that NEVER happened to me.......
Happy Fourth!

July4House

Some extended relatives were in the area so I invited them to stop in.
It took all of 10 minutes before I and 4 of their kids were zooming about in the '19 Touring car....... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Rice on Sunday, July 05, 2015 - 11:21 am:

I wish fireworks were still legal around here. Gotta drive out a ways to get memories for my kids

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration