OT nicopp

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT nicopp
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Saturday, July 04, 2015 - 10:43 pm:

We are using Nicopp tubing on the brakes of our new - old 2003 pickup.
It has me thinking that I could use the Nicopp in place of the current gas line on my T.
It is easy to work with.

Has anyone had experience with using it with gas on a T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Justin H. - Western PA on Sunday, July 05, 2015 - 08:46 am:

Fred, that may be a good idea. I've used it for brake lines after some research. It is much less prone to fracture like copper and won't corrode. It has been used in Europe for years.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Sunday, July 05, 2015 - 11:31 am:

20 plus years using it for gas line. Just equipped my new T with the same setup. Works great.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa - Poulsbo, Washington on Sunday, July 05, 2015 - 11:51 am:

I went to the local auto parts store and bought a section of pre-made brake line and used it for my fuel line. Been trouble free for 8 years now.

Be_Zero_Be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Todd, ............Red Deer, Alberta on Sunday, July 05, 2015 - 12:32 pm:

Is that the same as "Cunifer"?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration