Outdoor car cover

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Outdoor car cover
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Sunday, July 05, 2015 - 07:20 pm:

I know this has been hashed out before, but I can't seem to do a key word search anymore so here goes; does anyone have a recommendation for a good, heavy-duty outdoor car cover for my '14 Touring? I bought a cheap-o cover for my '16 T a couple of years ago, but it totally fell apart at the OCF last year. I need a good one to cover my T at this year's festival in September, so if you have any suggestions where I might buy a good one I'd really appreciate the input!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Plank - Three Way, TN on Sunday, July 05, 2015 - 07:38 pm:

I have a California Car Cover for my coupe. The fit is perfect. It is made to hold up to long term outdoor storage, waterproof and uv resistant. They have a nice web site with information on the different materials offered. Mine is "Noah".

The year selection for cars starts at 1917, but that should work.

The web site is www.calcarcover.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, July 05, 2015 - 07:50 pm:

Another vote for California Car Cover. I have one of their "Dustop" covers on my 1971 Plymouth GTX, it fits perfectly and does a great job.

I would have bought one for my T, but the previous owner included a cover when he sold me the car.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration