Special Day

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Special Day
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Sunday, July 05, 2015 - 09:17 pm:

Took my son in law out for a driving lesson in the tetnus express(barn fresh 1912 touring).

He is doing exceptionally good for someone that has never driven a T. This was his 2nd lesson and what amazed me was he remembered almost everything I taught him.

He did not kill it once. He maneuvered hills, corners, round a bouts, and traffic with ease. His low to high is as smooth as any expeirenced t driver. I'm passing the torch as an elder should to the next generation.

I can rest easy now knowing I have developed a young new t'er and family that loves the cars and will preserve their history and keep them on the road.

I've done my job,

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, July 05, 2015 - 10:25 pm:

Yeah, but we hope you stick around another decade or two yourself anyway!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration