Wayne Sheldon feeling well enough to use the computer

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Wayne Sheldon feeling well enough to use the computer
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick on Monday, July 06, 2015 - 12:47 am:

Happy, happy, joy, joy. I Received a fantastic e-mail yesterday from Wayne Sheldon, which, I hope, means he is feeling well enough to use the computer. A heart attack is a serious thing and hopefully, he is recovering and will be back on the forum with us in the near future. Let's all pray for him that he has a full recovery and will soon, be as good as new and out working on and driving his T. Hang in there Wayne and Linda. Jim Patrick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Monday, July 06, 2015 - 12:57 am:

Yes, great to have Wayne back. A true gentleman on this forum, I always enjoy his posts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, July 06, 2015 - 03:01 am:

Aw, shucks!
Thank you both! And Thank you everyone for the kind thoughts and various well wishes.
You people are the best!
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Monday, July 06, 2015 - 03:10 am:

Wayne is a great enthusiast :-) Thankfully he's been back for some time already, this health issue only kept him off the computer for five days - from 06/20 to 06/25.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, July 06, 2015 - 05:58 am:

Good to see you back .... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, July 06, 2015 - 08:02 am:

Yes, I got a great email from Wayne last week also! Nice to hear from him! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Monday, July 06, 2015 - 10:58 am:

I got an email from Wayne too. It's nice to see that his health is improving and that he's back on the Forum as well.

Best wishes, Wayne!

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Monday, July 06, 2015 - 12:12 pm:

Same here, It was a lovely surprise to hear from him. Sure glad he's "back on the road" again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, July 06, 2015 - 03:17 pm:

Yup, I also got an email from Wayne. Great to see you back and on the mend my friend.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Monday, July 06, 2015 - 03:50 pm:

Here Too.
Wishing you and your Family the Best.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Monday, July 06, 2015 - 05:40 pm:

Wayne,

I'm so glad to hear you are on the mend. We will be praying for a speedy and full recovery.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Monday, July 06, 2015 - 05:45 pm:

Wayne is a good man and shows gratitude. I received a thanks too. Hope and pray that he and his family will continue to improve.
Norm

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration