Model T haven

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Model T haven
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andre Valkenaers on Monday, July 06, 2015 - 01:04 am:

I am trying to contact Model T Haven from there web page but two days After I send them a mail I get a message that my mail is not delivered because the message is to old. Tried it three times with the same result. Does any one know about a change in there mail address??
Thanks

Andre
Belgium

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, July 06, 2015 - 04:12 am:

Andre V,
They're probably closed this weekend for the holiday here. July 4/Independence Day.
As for a possible change in web address? I don't know.

http://www.modelthaven.com/

This is what I found for a home page?
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willis Jenkins on Monday, July 06, 2015 - 08:17 am:

Well, I don't like their new web page that's for sure! It was much much better with the old website. Guess I can cross that off my list of pages to look at now.

Just me,
Willis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Monday, July 06, 2015 - 09:08 am:

Willis- I admire your flexibility.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Baker on Monday, July 06, 2015 - 09:16 am:

I miss the sound of the Model T starting when you open the web page.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, July 06, 2015 - 09:57 am:

The only major change to the website seems to be the color scheme. It still shows the cars and the asking prices. The lack of sound effects doesn't bother me. I can listen to my own cars.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska, Denver CO on Monday, July 06, 2015 - 11:18 pm:

Steve,

That would be when you can get them started!

LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, July 06, 2015 - 11:29 pm:

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration