Cars Stolen-Los Gatos-California.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Cars Stolen-Los Gatos-California.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Hagen on Monday, July 06, 2015 - 10:33 pm:

Model T's, 34 Chevy and 8 more vehicles stolen from my machinist Jay Robinson from his parents property. 3 men arrested, now where are the cars?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Monday, July 06, 2015 - 10:38 pm:

Waterboard them until they talk.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, July 06, 2015 - 11:53 pm:

Terry, your being generous!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Tuesday, July 07, 2015 - 12:28 am:

Jay, I'm not ready for Murder 1 charges.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, July 07, 2015 - 02:10 am:

Holy smokes!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, July 07, 2015 - 05:19 am:

Lot of hiding places around San Jose ....

Why can't thieves steal new cars ...

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Tuesday, July 07, 2015 - 05:36 am:

Gary: how long were they missing, I had a 55 Studebaker P/U stolen in San Diego found it in Ensanada(sp?) never was able to recover the vehicle but I did keep it impounded for 5 years until this poor sailor ran out of money, damn the bad luck hope your machinist has a better outcome!:-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, July 07, 2015 - 07:02 am:

They're probably being used by their thug friends for drug running. Nobody would suspect that going on with a nice "little ol' antique car".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Tuesday, July 07, 2015 - 08:24 am:

Good Lord! 8+ vehicles and no body's talking? They must have been in and out of there for a couple of days at least.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Andreasen on Tuesday, July 07, 2015 - 08:41 am:

I wonder how the police tied the thieves to the cars without evidence? No matter....they should make it plain that if the cars are recovered things might go easier in court due to "cooperation".

Or of course, there's always the rubber hose.......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Hagen on Tuesday, July 07, 2015 - 09:19 am:

I will talk to Jay today for more information. He is so upset his brother is handling it. They even stole his speedster, worst of all his Fathers 34 chevy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, July 07, 2015 - 04:55 pm:

Oh man.
I can imagine that Jay is upset. He is a great guy, and so is his brother. I know that I am curious what cars were stolen. He had several interesting vehicles. Was trying to have one of each improved body style T. He drove a '26 roadster (known affectionately as "the Turtle") on one of the Catalina tours I went on many years ago. If I recall correctly, he had bought the beautiful survivor '26 fordor sedan with nice original paint and interior (I was considering it at the time, but just didn't have the money, I was glad he bought it). He also had a couple four cylinder Dodge cars. He had a South American right hand drive model A sedan that he had a lot of fun driving on tours for years.
He is also an excellent machinist!
I haven't talked to Jay in several years. Guess I should better wait a couple days, then spend some time on the phone.
Very sad. It is almost as bad to lose antique cars as it is to lose family.
W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Tuesday, July 07, 2015 - 05:42 pm:

I guess there's something to be heeded about keeping all your eggs in one basket.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Tuesday, July 07, 2015 - 11:03 pm:

Wayne, are you sure the model A from S.A. was a sedan?
I remember a light tan phaeton with red wheels that he bought about 25 years ago that had come from Argentina. Or is my memory playing tricks on me?
Argentina drove on the wrong side of the road until '48, so their cars were RHD.

Since the thieves will be treated nicely and given good care and released without punishment there is really no reason for them not to steal whatever they can.
When I become dictator that crap will stop.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, July 08, 2015 - 12:38 am:

"Aaron for Dictator!!!!!"
I could be mistaken, it could have been a touring/phaeton. Actually, as I think about it, I think you are right. That sounds like the one I am thinking of. I remember going on a Lowland Tour about at that time. He was having fun with the RHD. I feel so saddened for him right now.
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Wednesday, July 08, 2015 - 02:00 am:

Aaron,

As future Dictator, I'd like to talk with you about some "social engineering" I've considered,
were I elected Benevolent Dictator.

First and foremost, cutting the world population back to 1900 levels, and we can start that
right there in the prisons and courts. Felony No.1, you get a 2nd chance .... it's called a
prison sentence. A sentence like one might expect in 1930. Second Felony ? You are dog
food. No third chance.

Next up, social parasites .... take more from the system than you put in ? Have we got a
"program" for you ! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Wednesday, July 08, 2015 - 02:22 am:

Ok, I'm getting old, so....
BURGER FOR DICTATOR!!!! He has the right idea.

Life long criminals and welfare suckers are killing this country.
But the judges and politicians and the idiots that vote for them are the real problems.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Wednesday, July 08, 2015 - 05:53 am:

I guess I can break out my dad's favourite saying here :-) He was a Florida State Trooper and whenever he saw me leaving the straight and narrow path he would say "Son, there are two things that go through every criminal's mind. The first is they will never catch me I'm too _______! The next thing when they get caught is they won't convict me, they don't have anything because I'm too _______! Put your favourite adjectives in the blanks." I hated that worse than a spanking. I miss the 50's!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John McGinnis in San Jose area, CA. on Wednesday, July 08, 2015 - 09:01 am:

There was a recent theft of an inoperable '59 Cadillac from a home not far from Jay's place in the Santa Cruz Mountains, Los Gatos. The Sheriff doesn't have a clue. There are a lot of hiding places in the mountains and we are not sure whether the Cad will ever be found.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Wednesday, July 08, 2015 - 11:19 am:

Some people just need to be dead. It is a shame we can't afford them
that opportunity back home like we could in Afghanistan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Hagen on Friday, July 10, 2015 - 07:22 pm:

I talked to Jays girlfriend and she said that one the neighbors noticed an unknown person driving Jays or his brothers dirtbike. The police called Jay. The 3 men said that he have given his approval to clean up the property. Jay said hell no arrest them. They had been driving the bulldozer around for fun and damaging things. There were items from inside the house in their truck. They are now out on bail. They don't know if these are the men that had stolen the 10 cars.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Krazy Oldme on Monday, July 13, 2015 - 03:02 pm:

Please post any updates on descriptions of items stolen, please be aware that the theifs are reading your comments, so edit and avoid posting personal details of the "victem".

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/5117145221.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Monday, July 13, 2015 - 03:29 pm:

That is terrible.
Best thing to do in that case is get a member or 2 from a rival gang and pay them a few bucks to interrogate the thief.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin Konrad on Monday, July 13, 2015 - 05:42 pm:

Give them encouragement! I put up a sign at the end of my driveway...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin Konrad on Monday, July 13, 2015 - 05:55 pm:

Had a cop who came to 'inspect and verify title' for the '25.... Commented when leaving that he liked my sign and agreed with it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill in Adelaida Calif on Monday, July 13, 2015 - 11:55 pm:

I received this list of a few of the stolen cars.

Please keep an eye and ear out for these stolen collector cars and stationary motors, stolen this week off Black Road in the Los Gatos foot hills Jay Robeson is the victim of this wild raid on his property, 10 cars taken, quick list includes:

1914 Ford Model T speedster,
No 85

1934 Chevy Phaeton , tan & Brown, Ca plate : 4UC763, VIN M133445

1965 blue Chevy Suburban

1926 red Studebaker touring car

Chevy & Dodge pick up trucks

WWII jeep, running

Small custom camping trailer

Vintage Doka stationary motor, restored, weighs a ton!

Vintage Brewster generator

Thus was a well planned caper, burglars brought front loader tractor and another piece of earth moving equipment, 3 guys arrested, said they met the owner in Santa Cruz on the wharf and he wanted the property cleaned of everything - it is thought that the two story house and barn would have been leveled if neighbors hadn't called the police, surely more criminals are involved in this conspiracy, seems a Hell Angels club member now contractor is involved and was one of the three guys apprehended on thursday, yesterday.

If you saw trailers loaded with old cars being taken over HWY 17 or Hwy 9 going south to Santa Cruz or north to the Bay Area, please contact me or the Los Gatos police department.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Hagen on Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - 12:02 am:

They must be druggies, meth ruins lives.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - 08:32 am:

Yea, my dog never could shoot straight anyway.

I had a thought last night that perhaps someone hired these thugs to destroy the mans property.
Does he have any enemy's? I don't think scrap metal thieves would bring in heavy equipment to tear down a house just for the copper wire?
If a large loader was there the cars were probably crushed up before loading to make them look more like scrap.This man has lost alot and will never get the justice he deserves,nor the thieves get the punishment they deserve.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - 09:38 am:

Meth heads are like zombies, you can catch them, beat them, threaten them within an inch of their life, and they will be back the next day with a vengeance. I lost a bunch of stuff to them one time, in a good neighborhood too. If you live in the boonies, its even worse.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John C Codman on Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - 09:46 am:

Marvin, in Florida I have seen several signs that show a pistol, and the caption: "We DON'T call 911"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - 10:17 am:

Mack maybe you need these dogs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - 10:33 am:

Marvin...how cool is your wooden carved sign! I have the exact same signs, only in paper form, posted throughout various doors & windows at my place. Posted a ditty about it on here on a different thread. It's cool! And, we MEAN it!! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin Konrad on Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - 11:04 am:

Thanks for the comments, guys. When it comes to 'my own turf', I'm not going to over-concern myself whether I am 'politically correct' or not... (I remember growing up on the farm: "Try messin' with a bull and ya git the horn!")

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Sayer on Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - 11:09 am:

Sorry hope you find the cars

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Hagen on Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - 11:16 am:

This man has no enemies, very decent human being. He isn't perfect none of us are.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin Konrad on Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - 11:38 am:

-Tim-
Thanks! Being one who dislikes throwing away anything with 'usable potential', (I'm not a 'hoarder'), there are often creative uses presented. My wife does call me a 'pack rat' with my shop, though. (Maybe she's just being kind and associating to the group over at Lambeau Field?) The 'revolver' part began by hole-sawing when I made a cedar wine rack to fit under some cabinets. The 'hand' was sketched onto another piece of treated scrap wood. As Albert Einstein had said: "We are limited only by the depth of our own imaginations!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John McGinnis in San Jose area, CA. on Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - 01:18 pm:

It is sad that some have to make *funnies* about a very serious and troubling incident. Let's stick to the subject.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob from Nova Scotia on Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - 02:12 pm:

This was clearly not perpetrated by meth heads, or drug addicts. Far too complicated and organised. Very sad.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin Konrad on Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - 03:02 pm:

Nothing was taken lightly, as being malicious or funny was intended. It seems there are others here who feel as I do about standing up and defending what is theirs and what is right. While I'm just as concerned/perturbed as everyone else about any property being stolen, our society has become over-concerned about being 'politically correct', (and) 'That may offend someone's self-esteem'. Yet, we've allowed this to happen. 'Truth' always has a right to be known as well as for 'Justice' to be done. But a spade is still a "&%*$" shovel by any other name. We can choose to be pro-active, re-active, or inactive.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - 04:04 pm:

Sic Donald on them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John McGinnis in San Jose area, CA. on Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - 04:20 pm:

And yet another smart ass.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John McGinnis in San Jose area, CA. on Wednesday, July 15, 2015 - 11:39 am:

I apologize for my emotional responses to numerous *cutesy* comments. The reason is because Jay and I live in a rural, mountianous area where there are residing derelicts, druggies, and the like and there are a lot of roberies. It is patrolled exclusively by the County Sheriff who, through budget cuts, has little ability to resolve our problems. We have resorted to installing surveillance cameras on the roads with the expectation that we can protect ourselves.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin Konrad on Wednesday, July 15, 2015 - 01:02 pm:

-John-
No apology necessary. Once in a while, it is a bit more comforting to have something more potent than a surveillance camera available...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Hood -Long Beach, California on Wednesday, July 15, 2015 - 02:30 pm:

Sounds like they were at the wrong address if he truly has no enemies! This sounds like a crime of revenge. They were trying to hurt someone.

A real contractor or individual hired to clear property wouldn't be using stolen equipment, druggies wouldn't work that hard, and thieves want scrap metal, maybe cars, jewelry, money, things of value and wouldn't bother with knocking down the buildings. They get in and get out ASAP. Your friend is very lucky that they were interrupted before he lost everything.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Wednesday, July 15, 2015 - 10:01 pm:

Yea that is what got me thinking it is just to complicated for a typical druggie scrap run.
And around here mixed scrap,"cars" aint bringing but 4 cent a pound. that is hardly worth stealing heavy equipment to load large pieces.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Thursday, July 16, 2015 - 12:30 pm:

Another reason why having good relationships with your neighbors is a good idea. I'm lucky; my neighbor across the street from my shop is a great car guy who builds racing engines. We walk in and out of each others' buildings any time of day or night. Ever since the night he slipped up on a thief who he caught trying to steal his truck's stereo system and reached in the open window and cocked his .38 in the guy's ear, word has gotten around the criminal community to avoid this area. Of course Bob had a lot of cleaning to do after the guy peed himself on the truck's seat.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Thursday, July 16, 2015 - 01:14 pm:

John,

One of the most basic tenets of combat training is: ACCEPT THE SITUATION AS YOU FIND IT.

That means, if one is petting an alligator, don't tell yourself it's a kitten and expect it to purr.

If you have a bad environment for personal/material security (and don't we all ?), a clear and
honest inventory of our situation is the only true path to maximizing our defenses against those
who will trespass against us.

Most people shudder and immediately dismiss the idea that they might kill someone under ANY
circumstances. Our society coaches us to think this way since we are young. But society also
coaches us to not dwell on the "unpretty" aspects of humanity, like say sociopathy, psychopathy,
substance abuse and it's effects, and "criminal logic". Rather, we are all herded like sheep in a
mental stampede that everything is shopping malls and hunky-doryville and we should all sing
Kumbaya on the bus to Disneyland.

Nothing bad ever happens to ME. Why should I care ?

Well, bad sh!t DOES happen, and sooner or later it happens to many of us. I only offer my 2
on this because I see half the problem being the Disneyland people thinking it will never happen
to them and failing to accept reality as it really exists around them.

Choke points, kill zones, visual screens .... all these things make it really tough for a bad guy
to work his craft. And all put the defender at a strategic advantage to avoid being an ultimate
victim of some scumbag's actions.

The world is full of scum. This is NOT Disneyland. Doing nothing will get a person killed. For
those who chose to remain in denial and not take action to prevent theft and personal assault, ...
well, what can a person say ? We all know the drill. The choice is ours.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, July 16, 2015 - 03:43 pm:

Society also needs to make some hard choices! The sooner the better! I am still waiting for it to do so.
What is right, is right. What is wrong, is wrong. Who your friends and family are does not change those facts.
The longer society allows people to do wrong because of (any reason you care to put here), the worse things will get.
Wayne Sheldon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep on Thursday, July 16, 2015 - 04:34 pm:

What is making it worse is a pile of lies shoved on them by so called thinkers who claim there is no right or wrong, Yet they will claim that saying no to crime is wrong because it contradicts their prior statement. How stupid.

And burgers last thing you said makes no sense? What drill? what choice? i know nothing of those things. If choice existed i wouldn't be typing this i would do something important instead.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Friday, July 17, 2015 - 09:29 am:

Drill is a military term for program, script agenda.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Friday, July 17, 2015 - 11:09 am:

"The drill" would be to make a choice (or not) to protect oneself, learn what needs
to be learned, set up one's situation to best suit one's needs, and be prepared for
any eventuality.

Spelled out, that means learn how to locate one's buildings, doorways, walkways,
etc. with what we call "choke points", "kill zones", "observation points", to force any
would be intruder into a place of high visibility, while leaving the defender in a protected
location. It means keeping one's goodies out of sight and hard to access. It means
learning what sort of weapons one is most comfortable using, most effective in the
situation, and most of all, learning how to use them to neutralize a threat without placing
the innocents in a position of peril.

It also means learning your legal rights of defense of self and property so Mr. Scumbag's
survivors have no legal recourse.

In the case of "(or not)", mentioned in the forst line, one foregoes the right to complain
about the alligator biting their arm off when they choose to go on telling themselves it is
a kitten. Life is all about choices. Felix McScum CHOOSES to do bad, just as we can
CHOOSE to do something about it when he comes a-knocking. Choosing to not acknowledge
or take no action is still making a choice. Kapische ? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep on Saturday, July 18, 2015 - 04:58 am:

No? no resources no clue no choices for me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Saturday, July 18, 2015 - 07:54 am:

Burger is right - "Choosing to not acknowledge or take no action is still making a choice."

Many of us bury our heads in the sand in hopes that things are not the way they are. Sometimes we are so overwhelmed that all we can do is hide from the facts. But the facts are the facts just like it is hard to ignore the laws of gravity.

As for me and my family - We have a flag pole in front of our home. It has the American flag, POW flag (We will not forget) and a "Don't tread on me" flag because we refuse to give up our rights that are outlined in the Bill of Rights and Constitution. We love God, our family, and this country; and hate wrong and people that degrade what this country stands for.

I just hope that I am not like the frog that is in a pot of water on the stove that it is slowly heating up and he dosen't realize what is happening until it is too late.
But given my faith and understanding of Biblical things I understand that the world of full of bad people and see the potential of things spoken of.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Saturday, July 18, 2015 - 09:33 am:

Gun free zones are killing zones for criminals.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/us-navy-says-sailor-injured-in-tennessee-shooting-has-died/ar-AAdaKnY?ocid=DELLDHP

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Saturday, July 18, 2015 - 12:16 pm:

Trained personal,and cant defend themselves.Sad,sad indeed.
I guess before long the military will ban weapons on the battle field. Someone might get hurt.:-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin Konrad on Saturday, July 18, 2015 - 07:06 pm:

'Background checks' for receiving Social Security?
http://www.stripes.com/news/us/obama-pushes-to-extend-gun-background-checks-to-s ocial-security-1.358679

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Saturday, July 18, 2015 - 08:24 pm:

Its too bad those four Marines and one sailor in Chattanooga didn't wear body armor and were armed. Its time the military to change their rules.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, July 18, 2015 - 09:25 pm:

Wasn't it our boy Mr. Clinton who pushed for recruiting stations to
be gun-free zones ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Saturday, July 18, 2015 - 10:56 pm:

In these modern times I think the top brass needs to be meeting and fixing this issue pronto.
At least give them the choice to protect themselves.

If I was a parent I would be concerned seeing my children going into the military as they cant even protect themselves,how can they protect our freedom?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Saturday, July 18, 2015 - 10:58 pm:

I hope you understand me to mean that if they are not allowed to protect themselves, how can they protect our freedom? Not implying they are incapable but are they allowed to.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Monday, July 20, 2015 - 12:07 pm:

I have been held up twice at gun point.
The last time was March 16th, this year.

Just stop, think, make a plan.
The first time I had no plan. I did stupid things and damned near got myself shot in the head when I could have avoided being robbed and forced inside my shop after I was outside in the street.

The last time I was ready, 4 people witnessed it, it was daytime and they had no place or chance to get me out of the open street.

Have a plan, carry expired credit cards, leave you medical cards, extra money and perscriptions in the car,
Fake a heart attack, holler, run like hell, call for imaginary buddy to come quick with the shot gun.
Just have a plan.
In my case I was in the street, standing at the rear of my car with the trunk open.
After they got my keys they were pissed that I had a G______Dam__ stick shift car so they had to run instead of drive & ride.
I now have kill switches in the fuel pump wires of all my cars.
And an addition to my plan... check the cloths colors and try to follow them to maybe see a get-away car.
They got just under $8,000 cash from credit cards before the afternoon was over.

This crap all started when drugs became common.
Use all the drugs you want, but steal from me to buy them and I will wish your sss was grass.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration