Old Photo- Working tractors, a TT and some T's on Shorpy

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo- Working tractors, a TT and some T's on Shorpy
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dane Hawley Near Melbourne Australia on Tuesday, July 07, 2015 - 05:23 am:

http://www.shorpy.com/node/19823

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Tuesday, July 07, 2015 - 09:45 am:

5 Fordson Tractors, one TT Truck, and 3 Model T Coupes in October, 1922. What's not to like.....this is a wonderful picture.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Dumas on Tuesday, July 07, 2015 - 10:16 am:

One should read about Shorpy on the site. He survived as a child laborer in a coal mining operation, and as a veteran of world War I only to die being crushed to death by a rock in a later coal mining accident. "Those are some of the good old days" we should think about and be thankful for our life today.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Kuhnash Southeastern Ohio on Tuesday, July 07, 2015 - 01:05 pm:

OK I see one Fordson Running a water pump, but the other ? an air crompressor maybe?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Sorenson-Montrose,CO on Tuesday, July 07, 2015 - 08:39 pm:

That is the Biggest Icecream Freezer I've ever seen....!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration