Dave ONeal WW1 Ambulance Wins at MVPA Convention

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Dave ONeal WW1 Ambulance Wins at MVPA Convention
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David ONeal on Tuesday, July 07, 2015 - 08:17 pm:

Took my M1917 WW1 Ambulance to the 40th Annual MVPA Convention in Topeka Kansas this year. The Old Lizzy won the MVPA 2015 1st Place Trophy for "Best Vehicle Display" and also won the 3rd Place Trophy for Hagerty's Youth Judges's Choice Award. A great night for a great old vehicle. The people really loved it. Dave O.

troph
lizzy1
lizzy2
fam
disp

On another note - The Ambulance also made the Cover of the 2015 Spring Issue of Army Motors Magazine.

cover

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Tuesday, July 07, 2015 - 08:24 pm:

Congratulations, Dave. Well deserved. Thanks for bringing history to a younger generation.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Tuesday, July 07, 2015 - 08:25 pm:

Wow. Congratulations!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Frost on Tuesday, July 07, 2015 - 08:33 pm:

Congrats.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, July 07, 2015 - 09:01 pm:

Wonderful!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Tuesday, July 07, 2015 - 09:22 pm:

Very nice, congratulations ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Tuesday, July 07, 2015 - 09:33 pm:

Congrats for sure.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, July 07, 2015 - 09:35 pm:

Congratulations, Dave -- Your diligent research and hard work are paying off.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gustaf in Idaho on Wednesday, July 08, 2015 - 09:09 pm:

Who is this Dave O'Neal guy anyway?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David ONeal on Thursday, July 09, 2015 - 06:26 pm:

You know who he is Gus.....
Dave O'Neal "The Man; The Legend; The WW1 Model T Whisperer. Yeah I'm that guy.
Dave O

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, July 09, 2015 - 06:53 pm:

David,

Well Done Sir ...

How long did the restoration/build take you ?

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gustaf in Idaho on Friday, July 10, 2015 - 12:45 am:

Dave,
I would say "legend in his own mind" but I still get jealous every time I see a photo of your ambulance. When I see a photo of yours, some how I forget I have one too. But I have 3 GPWs, but then none of them look as good as yours. I think I am going to have to hate you:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard D. Dennis Byron, Georgia on Friday, July 10, 2015 - 08:46 am:

For those of you that don't know just exactly what a wonderful job David did in bringing this one back to life check this out: http://www.ww1history.com/Model_T_Project.php

Howard Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gustaf in Idaho on Friday, July 10, 2015 - 02:15 pm:

Another thing that irritates me is the calender I have in my office is stuck on November of 2012.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, July 10, 2015 - 02:30 pm:

Howard,

Thanks for the link - my question has been answered

Freighter Jim

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration