Boonah Fire Truck

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Boonah Fire Truck
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Benoit on Wednesday, July 08, 2015 - 05:04 am:

At the rail museum in Ipswich.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Benoit on Wednesday, July 08, 2015 - 05:15 am:

A few more photos

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, July 08, 2015 - 05:32 am:

Neat! Thanks for posting the pictures!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Hunter, Lithgow, NSW Australia on Wednesday, July 08, 2015 - 10:41 pm:

You are having far too much fun Andrew, get home at once!

Great pics!

Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Benoit on Thursday, July 09, 2015 - 05:54 am:

Some background

Boonah FT Text 1.jpg

Boonah FT Text 2.jpg

Boonah FT Text 3.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Benoit on Thursday, July 09, 2015 - 05:55 am:

Some background

Boonah FT Text 1.jpg

Boonah FT Text 2.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Benoit on Thursday, July 09, 2015 - 06:28 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Holtum on Thursday, July 09, 2015 - 07:51 am:

Sand gate Firetruck

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan George Long on Thursday, July 09, 2015 - 07:54 am:

Andrew

Last week looked at another similar Fire Truck in Bowen Nth Queensland. Back in Perth now and if I could post the picture I would. Probably email to you later tonight.

Alan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, July 09, 2015 - 08:05 am:

I see it's a TT like mine, at least it was faster than that poor old horse! Be interesting to know if it had the faster rear end gear, but somehow I doubt it does.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Benoit on Monday, July 13, 2015 - 01:11 am:

These are some photos Alan Long took of a similar unit up in Far North Queensland. This truck is on display at the Bowen Independent Printery.

Thank you for sharing Alan.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration