Touring-Front Seat Trim

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Touring-Front Seat Trim
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Sherman Tacoma WA on Wednesday, July 08, 2015 - 09:02 pm:

1923 TOURING;
I am making the patterns for the trim pieces that attach to the front seat sheet metal. I have a few questions. Does the Rail (front seat trim-center attach to the inside of the sheet metal? The same for the Rails (front seat trim Intermediate) also fasten to the inside of the sheet metal? And, Does the Rail, front seat trim just fasten to the top of the Rail, side top (both sides?
Before I cut the pieces, I need to be able to visualize what I am doing, so they will all fit together. Thank you--Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Wednesday, July 08, 2015 - 10:13 pm:

Have a few photos of original '23 touring front seat showing the old wood, and some rust out!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Wednesday, July 08, 2015 - 10:15 pm:

Paul! ever thing go's on the inside of the tin. if you need pics let me know

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Dumas on Wednesday, July 08, 2015 - 10:24 pm:

Here is a picture/drawing of the wood frame:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/506218/507153.jpg

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration