Car price?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Car price?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By laura p on Wednesday, July 08, 2015 - 09:49 pm:

Hi I was wondering if you guys could estimate how much I could sell this car for. its a 25 not many original parts and runs fine

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Wednesday, July 08, 2015 - 09:53 pm:

You'll need to post pictures for a better opinion?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Wednesday, July 08, 2015 - 10:20 pm:

Hi and welcome to the forum.
With that little amount of information no one will be able to venture a guess. With GOOD photos and a description we might be able to estimate an approximate ball park value. Photos need to be under 194 KB(?)to post here but the easy way is post them on something Flicker or Photobucket made public and a link in your post.
RE; "25 not many original parts" sounds like ether a speedster or hot rod. If it's the latter I can point you to a better forum to ask.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration