Pillars-rear seat steel pillars and pan

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Pillars-rear seat steel pillars and pan
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Sherman Tacoma WA on Friday, July 10, 2015 - 11:32 am:

1923 TOURING:
Using Leon's plans, I drilled the holes and bolted the steel pillars to the sills. Then when I tried to fit the rear seat pan, the flanges where the pan should sit on the sill will block the holes for the steel pillars. Is this common? I think I could first position the pan on the sills then drill thru the holes in the sills where the pillars fastens, then bolt in the pillars, OR am I missing something. THINGS ARE PROGRESSING.
Thank you-Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Friday, July 10, 2015 - 05:28 pm:

you have the pillars in the wrong place or you have the wrong pan.charley

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration