Test

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Test
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, July 10, 2015 - 12:37 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Friday, July 10, 2015 - 12:45 pm:

I see your 3 1/2 and raise you 2.

????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, July 10, 2015 - 01:41 pm:

I found a special character feature on my computer that will allow me to type common fractions like and . I had to try it here and see if the forum software would handle it. The answer is that it will take some special characters but not others

I can insert stuff like , ♥, , ⇑, and π.

That last line shows that this software can handle some symbols, but not others. The trademark and pound sterling showed up, but the heart, arrow, and pi didn't make it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, July 10, 2015 - 02:32 pm:

Steve,

Your Mom always said you were a special character

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, July 10, 2015 - 02:50 pm:

I have the perfect picture to answer that, but I can't find it. :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, July 10, 2015 - 03:33 pm:

Isn't retirement great? Now, whenever some thought or idea pops into my head, I can pursue it immediately without worrying about my boss seeing me goof off! :-O

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa - Poulsbo, Washington on Friday, July 10, 2015 - 05:54 pm:

Hmmmmmm ...

A Frugal Font Character generator.

Is there nothing Steve Can't do ??

:-) :-) :-)

Be_Zero_Be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trent Boggess on Friday, July 10, 2015 - 10:15 pm:

However, I have not been able to get the Forum to accept Chinese characters. :-(

Respectfully Submitted,

Trent Boggess

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Friday, July 10, 2015 - 10:26 pm:

OK Trent, knowing full well I'm probably walking into a deep hole, I'm gonna ask anyway. Why would you want to post Chinese characters on this forum?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration