Iola Car Show

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Iola Car Show
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Whelihan Danbury, WI on Friday, July 10, 2015 - 04:26 pm:

Just got back from the Iola Car Show and swap meet. I'm disappointed to see very little Model T stuff at at any of the vendors. A couple had a few things, but that's about it. I was just wondering if anyone else had better luck than I did.

On the positive side, there were some really nice classic cars there and modifides. Good thing my garage is already packed. That makes it easier to keep my wallet in my back pocket.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Friday, July 10, 2015 - 04:33 pm:

Isn't Iola primarily a post-war centric gig ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Whelihan Danbury, WI on Friday, July 10, 2015 - 05:20 pm:

There was a lot of Model A and other pre-WWII stuff, some nice 1930's cars and parts as well. Just not much for Model T stuff. Only saw one vendor that had much Model T stuff, and his selection was pretty limited.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration