Long Beach Model T Club 61st Annual Vintage and Classic Parts Exchange

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Long Beach Model T Club 61st Annual Vintage and Classic Parts Exchange
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Hood -Long Beach, California on Friday, July 10, 2015 - 11:36 pm:

The 61st Long Beach Model T Club Swap Meet is Saturday July 25, 2015 at the Los Alamitos Race Course. 4961 Katella Ave. Cypress, CA. Admission is FREE-FREE-FREE! 7AM 'til its over.

Spaces are available. Call Jeff Hood 562-597-5936 or moemechanic@aol.com or visit www.lbmtc.com for flyers and forms.

Mark your calendars! Its only 15 days away!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Hood -Long Beach, California on Thursday, July 16, 2015 - 12:37 am:

Only 9 days to go!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Thursday, July 16, 2015 - 10:27 am:

We hope to be back from Calgary just in time.

Don't miss this really Great Swap Meet!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul O'Neil, Fullerton, CA, USA on Thursday, July 16, 2015 - 12:11 pm:

I'm looking forward to it! with any luck the Flivver will be back together and running strong for the trip.

Vintage Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Hood -Long Beach, California on Tuesday, July 21, 2015 - 10:25 pm:

THREE MORE DAYS! It's going to be a good one!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n Los Angeles CA on Wednesday, July 22, 2015 - 02:39 am:

Like . I'll be there with Martin Vowell. Also may meet a young ,newbie T owner.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Mc Willie on Wednesday, July 22, 2015 - 01:06 pm:

I've been to the last 30+ Long Beach Model T Club Swap Meets, so I'll probably be at this one too!!!
Thanks to the LBMTC for continuing such as great tradition.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Gilham Bellflower Ca. on Wednesday, July 22, 2015 - 10:12 pm:

I'll be there EARLY

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris, Huntington Beach California on Saturday, July 25, 2015 - 02:13 am:

My truck is loaded... We'll be in space 105. Front row!
See you tomorrow :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Saturday, July 25, 2015 - 02:04 pm:

I bought a good pack nut for $5. Disappointing meet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Owens on Saturday, July 25, 2015 - 06:09 pm:

I came home with the drive shaft bell clamps for a Model A. The exhaust manifold and intake manifold for a C motor that I want to fit to my 27 coupe. A box full of dinkel berry hones and 3 old time lights with shades for my old Texaco sign. And my buddy found a nice 27 drive shaft with tube, u-joint and pinion gear. And a day of fun with friends. Thanks you LOng Beach Model T Club for your efforts. I will return next year again. My 4th time and I drive over 200 miles to get there. Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Sunday, July 26, 2015 - 02:26 am:

Jeff and all, thanks for keeping this meet going. I couldn't be there this year it sure missed it! See you next year, I've enjoyed it for many years.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration