100-yr old gal needs a ride in a 1915 T Touring in WA

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 100-yr old gal needs a ride in a 1915 T Touring in WA
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, July 12, 2015 - 11:06 pm:

I received this message from a friend in our Arkansas Tin Lizies Model T club. Can anyone help him out?

My mom turns 100 on 6 Aug and I'd like to drive her or have her driven around the block in a 1915 Model T Touring Car on her birthday. She lives in Lakewood Center, Washington which is just south of Tacoma. I'd drive her in my own '15 T Touring, but I live in Arkansas and it won't be road worthy by then. Would greatly appreciate your due consideration for this old gal.

His name is Steve Bonifant, and his email address is: sbonnie15@yahoo.com. Phone is 501-259-8828.

It would really mean a lot to him and his Mom if she could get a ride in a '15 on her birthday. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Sunday, July 12, 2015 - 11:13 pm:

We actually have 2 Lakewood's in western Washington. There is one south of Tacoma and one north of Seattle.

If its the north one I have a 1912 T touring and would be honored to provide the "ride"

There is a very active T group near Tacoma and I'm sure there is a 1915 in that group.

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Sunday, July 12, 2015 - 11:15 pm:

opps did not read the entire post and now I see it is the Tacoma Lakewood.

me bad,

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Monday, July 13, 2015 - 01:02 am:

I have a 1915 that's rough but reliable. I know a guy that has a nice one.

We are both "in the area".

John Aldrich
360-340-2583

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Monday, July 13, 2015 - 01:03 am:

oops. Mine is a 1915 runabout truck and the other one is a nice runabout. No Tourings that I know of.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike conrad on Monday, July 13, 2015 - 01:53 am:

I would be happy to give her a ride in my runabout if a touring is not found.
Howard what active tacoma club are you referring to? Carbon canyon club?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike conrad on Monday, July 13, 2015 - 01:54 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike conrad on Monday, July 13, 2015 - 01:57 am:

My 15 touring still needs work

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - 03:23 pm:

Steve contacted me again and said that either a Runabout or Touring Car would be fine. He just wants an open car so his Mom will show up in the pictures.

He has been unable to post on the forum, so please give him a call or an email if you can help. His contact info is in the first post. Thanks a bunch.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - 11:56 pm:

mike, yes the carbonado club that Dave Johnson spearheads.

brasscarguy

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration