Glen, where's Chaffins new website?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Glen, where's Chaffins new website?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Patterson. Moruya, NSW, OZ on Sunday, July 12, 2015 - 11:43 pm:

Hello Glen,
You may remember my visit to your shop in January. (my 3rd all up).
Back then you told me to expect a new Chaffins website that would make ordering parts much easier. Its been 6 months since and I wish it was up and running so I can get a better idea of prices. Especially now that the Aussie $ has dropped through the floor....again.
Cheers,
Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Monday, July 13, 2015 - 05:16 pm:

Rob, We still have the same website, CHAFFINSGARAGE.COM. We are working on a new catalogue for 2016 with photos of every part we stock. Once the catalogue is done we plan to upgrade the web site. However, we do not plan to have on line ordering. So many people do not know what they need and talking to them direct eliminates that problem. It takes a lot of time and money to process returned parts. That's something we do not need.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Patterson. Moruya, NSW, OZ on Monday, July 13, 2015 - 06:33 pm:

Thanks for talking the time to explain Glen.
I look forward to your new catalogue.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, July 13, 2015 - 06:38 pm:

I prefer the personal touch of a phone call anyway.
Say "Hi!" to Dave for me!
An always satisfied "Chaffin's Garage" customer. W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Monday, July 13, 2015 - 08:29 pm:

That has always been our goal, satisfied customers. We don't always succeed , but we try.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Eliason, Whittier, CA on Monday, July 13, 2015 - 08:39 pm:

Although there are times it is nice to be able to sit in front of the computer and order things at 0200, nothing compares with being able to just drive over the hill to a full-line vendor and pick up what you need. Funny how the actual transaction often takes only a fraction of the time you spend looking at things and talking about all sorts of issues related to the cars (or anything else under the sun).

Another satisfied customer here.

Best regards.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Patterson. Moruya, NSW, OZ on Monday, July 13, 2015 - 08:45 pm:

Its often difficult to get that sort of service between there in the USofA to way out here in the Antipodes, but Glen and Dave have always succeeded with me.
A phone call, fax or email usually gets things organised for me.
They're nice people, with great products and terrific service.
As I said earlier, I look forward to the new catalogue.
Cheers,
Rob

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration