TT truck chassis extension

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: TT truck chassis extension
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gerard de Bruin on Monday, July 13, 2015 - 06:27 pm:

Hello all,

I have a chassis as shown in the picture. Does someone know the make of this chassis extension? The front of the chassis is model A and the back model TT. I have a additional TT frame to build a TT.

Gerard

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lonnie Ledbetter Sheridan,Or on Monday, July 13, 2015 - 07:40 pm:

I have one that is the same basic design it was made by the ROWE company mine has a data plate on the rear cross member

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Monday, July 13, 2015 - 10:21 pm:

I had one made by Kalamazoo.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Wednesday, July 15, 2015 - 11:11 pm:

Erik I agree very simular Kalamazoo made extentions for both t and a'small
I had that all done for a guy build a rail bus witch fell apart
Added about two feet to the frame

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration