Hey Brent.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Hey Brent.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. on Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - 02:39 am:

Can you build me a new ticker. Had a heart attack the other day and thought you made my car run so good you could do
The same for me. I
Can't send you this core.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - 02:55 am:

Criminy! A lot of this going on lately.
Take care and get better quick!
Too bad we cannot rebuild ourselves the way we do our model Ts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BRENT MIZE on Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - 06:32 am:

Richard,
Sorry, I don't work on those tickers.
I wish you all the best and take care of YOU!
Be well my friend,
Brent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - 07:01 am:

Best wishes for a speedy recovery

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - 10:39 am:

Richard...sorry to hear of your episode. Hoping for a speedy recovery, and not lots of hassle from "you know who" like I did! But, I don't miss it at all! These cars are keeping me way too occupied, and waaaay too much fun. I even drive down to the dock several times a month and don't even so much as feel a "pang" of wanting to get into the pilothouse.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - 11:49 am:

Alright guys, muster up !

Enough of this health issue stuff. No more getting old. No limps,
no gimps, no aching bones ! Let's get it together here ! Now drop
and give me 20 ! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andre Valkenaers on Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - 12:09 pm:

Richard and Wayne,
wish you a fast recovery. I should like to help, I do open tickers surgery. But that kind of tickers I never did. I think I am missing the right tools.

good luck

Andre
Belgium

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - 12:22 pm:

For those that believe stress is bad for you -
Prepare to be planted!

For those that believe stress is good for you -
You better have a large retirement fund.

I just learned the above on the internet therefore it has to be true. :-)

If you don't believe me go to YouTube and see what TED has to say about stress.
If you don't know about TED you are missing some good info.

As for stress -
If this morning is any indication I am either going to die today or live forever!

Richard -- I hope you get well soon!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - 12:48 pm:

Fred might be talking about this video:

http://www.ted.com/talks/kelly_mcgonigal_how_to_make_stress_your_friend

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - 12:57 pm:

Richard,

Glad that you are ok. We will be praying for a speedy recovery.

Burger,

Your comment, "No more getting old." Too late for some of us. And when faced with the alternative, I like getting older better than the other choicer. :-)

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration