OT Not for the faint of heart 14000 rpm ohc engine video

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT Not for the faint of heart 14000 rpm ohc engine video
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Wednesday, July 15, 2015 - 01:32 pm:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsa6kq-qqIE

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, July 15, 2015 - 01:39 pm:

She's going to blow, captain! :-)

Interesting how the valvesprings and retainers rotate, I assume that the valves are rotating as well?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Wednesday, July 15, 2015 - 03:10 pm:

The last time I did that with my T I thought she was gonna blow. Oh, wait a minute. That was 1,400 RPM not 14,000. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin Konrad on Wednesday, July 15, 2015 - 04:03 pm:

14,200 RPM? THAT would be scary for anyone!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon on Wednesday, July 15, 2015 - 06:00 pm:

If that was a model T, you'd been cover in metal debris!!!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration