Car Cover

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Car Cover
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Thursday, July 16, 2015 - 11:15 am:

I just got my custom car cover by California Car Covers and I LOVE it!!! It fits nice and snug and looks to be breathable. Bonus - it's made in the United States!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Thursday, July 16, 2015 - 12:15 pm:

Bill,
I hate to mention this, but putting a "condom" on your car will not likely prevent it from bringing more Ts into your life. . .
:-)
Looks nice!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Thursday, July 16, 2015 - 02:55 pm:

I've had this cover for years on my '31 Chevrolet Coupe for years. It's great, and yes, it seems to breathe.

I remember, or care, what I paid because I know I've gotten my money's worth, big time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, July 16, 2015 - 03:18 pm:

I have a California Car Cover on my 1971 Plymouth GTX. I would have one on my T as well, but it came to me with a different, no-name cover that nevertheless fits and works well.

Car covers are great, even in the garage. They help reduced the dust accumulation and help prevent casual scratches from accumulating. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Thursday, July 16, 2015 - 03:27 pm:

David, now that's funny!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration