Great deal on a 1910

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Great deal on a 1910
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Thursday, July 16, 2015 - 10:43 pm:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Model-T-wood-/131558626809?forcerrptr=true&hash=ite m1ea18155f9&item=131558626809

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould, Folsom, CA on Thursday, July 16, 2015 - 10:46 pm:

Good one, Ed. ;^)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Thursday, July 16, 2015 - 10:46 pm:

It's priced right. $1.00 is about what I'd pay for it. Can anyone find an actual T part on it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Friday, July 17, 2015 - 12:28 am:

With a nice, cartoony home-grown C-cab delivery body with tons of rake you could have a neat looking hot rod. As a bonus, the body currently on it coukd make a great bonfire...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, July 17, 2015 - 12:38 am:

....................Oh dear!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Stewart -Calif. on Friday, July 17, 2015 - 12:47 am:

It looks like a Red Neck Hurst. I see a place for the Kegger.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Borland. Bathurst. NSW. Australia. on Friday, July 17, 2015 - 01:44 am:

Looks like a port-a-loo.

Peter

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, July 17, 2015 - 01:48 am:

I would not call that a " rat rod "

I don't even think it can be called a " mouse mistake "

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris, Huntington Beach California on Friday, July 17, 2015 - 01:52 am:

Jump in quick and bid... it just went up to $1.27 :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Friday, July 17, 2015 - 02:28 am:

I bid 25.00 but was outbid. Some things are just not meant to be.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, July 17, 2015 - 09:08 am:

Just lost my breakfast!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Friday, July 17, 2015 - 09:14 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russell Prideaux Margaret River West Oz on Friday, July 17, 2015 - 09:46 am:

Close enough! According to his ad, it needs some "finnishing!"

"Moving on to another project" I wonder if he learnt anything from this one?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Friday, July 17, 2015 - 10:25 am:

Ralph Nader once wrote a book called "Unsafe At Any Speed". that killed the Corvair. I wonder if this car was featured in the book?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Mettling - Dayton OH on Friday, July 17, 2015 - 11:45 am:

Looking at that steering.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Friday, July 17, 2015 - 11:59 am:

Pretty common steering set up for T buckets

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karl Gilchrist- New Zealand on Friday, July 17, 2015 - 05:33 pm:

I'm afraid the builder is the sort of guy that gives failures their bad name!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Friday, July 17, 2015 - 06:26 pm:

Henry the radiator is un-polished brass and does have the ford script other than that nope!:-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Friday, July 17, 2015 - 08:08 pm:

13 bids and still only 2,ooo plus. At that price even I could afford to buy it as a parts car, as soon as I figure out what part is model T.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration