E and J Headlight Glass Reflector Retainer. Help, Please

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: E and J Headlight Glass Reflector Retainer. Help, Please
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Thursday, July 16, 2015 - 11:02 pm:

Does anyone have or can they take pictures of the retainers that hold the glass reflectors in place? Mine are 1914. I know there is a metal ring that goes around the reflector and then something that's attached to the ring at three points that a small bolt passes through, into the headlight body and then that is held on by the bolt and nut. I know some have drilled holes in their headlamps to take the wedges that Lang's and Snyder's sell. It's my understanding that these wedges are made for Brown and Cochran lights. Will the wedges work in the existing headlamp holes, does anyone know?

In short, I need pics and dimensions of someones' correct retainers and, info on if the reproduction wedges will work without modifying the headlight.

Your always a big help even just by reading the assistance you give to others.

Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Friday, July 17, 2015 - 10:37 am:

PM sent.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration