Got these 4 windows from my grandpa, he doesn't remember what they are to but he worked on model T's, Help ID?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Got these 4 windows from my grandpa, he doesn't remember what they are to but he worked on model T's, Help ID?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Sheler on Friday, July 17, 2015 - 09:52 am:

The single windows are 39 inches long, and 2 are 10.5 inches tall and the other 12.5 inches tall. The double window is 37" long 19" tall.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nicholas Lingg - Tarboro, NC on Friday, July 17, 2015 - 10:04 am:

Need an end view of the double one

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Sheler on Friday, July 17, 2015 - 10:11 am:

how about these? I dont have any from the end view but i can take them if you need it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard D. Dennis Byron, Georgia on Saturday, July 18, 2015 - 08:23 pm:

David, your No.2 picture looks like my Maxwell. Could you tell me how wide it is, 37 1/4? and how tall, 10 1/2? What do the ends look like, is there threaded holes to attach them?

Thanks,
Howard Dennis

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration