Dealing with foot space on early or late hogs heads

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Dealing with foot space on early or late hogs heads
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Vitko on Friday, July 17, 2015 - 11:54 am:

Recovering from a health issue effecting my left lower leg the distance and size between the peddles on an early hogs head is to close.

I replaced the peddles on my 22 with a 26 engine with 22 peddles, now the 26 peddles will go back on. Henry had small feet----I don't! Safe is better then proper.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, July 17, 2015 - 12:02 pm:

If you haven't done it already, try bending your emergency brake lever over to the left to give more room. Not too far, or the top of the handle will dig into the left footwell trim board when the handle is fully forward. :-)

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/331880/375560.html?1374432679

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration