Classtique upholstery

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Classtique upholstery
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims--Reed City,Mich. on Saturday, July 18, 2015 - 12:29 pm:

Several days ago I posted about some problems with the upholstery kit for my 21 coupe. I was sent another set of window lift straps that are made correctly. The answer that I received about the stupid open gap in the corners of the seat cushion, was that it was made that way so it is easy to fit the cloth. B.S.!! I have made upholstery and installed several other kits and know it could be made properly with no more problems fitting than the mess they sent me. I must say that this company is no better than the other makers of upholstery.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Sylmar, CA on Saturday, July 18, 2015 - 07:11 pm:

Elizabeth sent me a set of what she called reject seat covers a couple of years ago as a gift...I say "what she called reject seat covers" because I couldn't find anything wrong with them whatsoever, they fit good the channels are nice and straight and even...can't figure what she found as being "rejects" about them and no they didn't have any gaps in the corners either.

I heard that Elizabeth recently sold the business to one of her employees...maybe that's why the standards have slipped a bit...gosh I hope not.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Sunday, July 19, 2015 - 09:22 am:

The business is now owned by Mike Francis. He seems to be a very decent young man.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration