Dump Bed for TT

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Dump Bed for TT
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vanish on Saturday, July 18, 2015 - 01:39 pm:

I have a TT that I would like to put a dump bed on. I am looking for the hand crank, gears, ect. that I believe I need. Since I am new to this, any helpful suggestions or pictures of how the beds or trucks looked with the beds would also be helpful. I also need a bed, but if I had a good enough picture believe I could fabricate one myself if I have to. Does anyone have or know where I could find these parts and information? You can also e-mail me directly at mikeycr125@yahoo.com.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Saturday, July 18, 2015 - 05:25 pm:

This might be something to look at.........

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/3487/556102.html?1437005903

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration