Holley NH Vaporizer

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Holley NH Vaporizer
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ivan Warrington on Sunday, July 19, 2015 - 12:09 pm:

Has anyone tried Snyders Part No. T-6210/12-GJ replacement float seat and valve. This unit uses a ball to shut off fuel. I am tired of needle and valve sticking.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lorentz K. Lorentzen on Sunday, July 19, 2015 - 12:29 pm:

I believe that's what I have. The only time I had fuel problems was when I ran out of it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Sunday, July 19, 2015 - 03:40 pm:

Ivan: Some have had problems with that gas inlet valve, mostly those with the underseat gas tank.
On the '26-'27 with the cowl mounted gas tank, the elevated tank results in a bit more positive gravity feed to the carb. I've experienced no problem with that valve on my '26 Runabout.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Sunday, July 19, 2015 - 09:20 pm:

You have NH carburetors, and you have Vaporizers, but there isn't such a thing as an NH Vaporizer, even though they use the same needle and seat.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration