........Ford Model T 1912, fully restored........

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: ........Ford Model T 1912, fully restored........
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Olivier CHABANNE on Sunday, July 19, 2015 - 02:53 pm:

Hello everyone.

I have long been waiting for this moment. Make a picture of the Model T fully restored to compare it to the picture of Ford when I found it in 2010.
So here are the pictures of today May 30, 2010 VS June 19, 2015.

Olivier

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Sunday, July 19, 2015 - 02:59 pm:

Absolutely beautiful, Olivier! I know you are very proud. Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Sunday, July 19, 2015 - 03:00 pm:

Now, THAT is seriously impressive.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Matheny on Sunday, July 19, 2015 - 03:10 pm:

And the only thing wrong with it, it's not in my driveway. Very nice indeed !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Sunday, July 19, 2015 - 03:13 pm:

Wonderful!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthonie Boer---- Klaaswaal NL on Sunday, July 19, 2015 - 03:13 pm:

Olivier , Pascal , Hugo : CONGRATULATION with your 1912.Looks beautiful !!!!!!
We hope to see her one time.
Greetings from Holland
Ditty & Toon Boer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill dugger on Sunday, July 19, 2015 - 03:19 pm:

My word is what is the delivery cost to Northern California, via San Francisco???? Oh how about packing?
OLIVER that is something to be very proud of and I hope you get to use it as much as possible!!!!!!!!!!!
As one of our locals says go out and enjoy the ride and around the better parts of France!!!!
Is one of those "BARN FINDS" or how and where were you so lucky to find something like that?

Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harvey Cash - Winnemucca Nevada on Sunday, July 19, 2015 - 03:31 pm:

Beautiful!!! You have a right to be proud.

Harv.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, July 19, 2015 - 03:45 pm:

Simply wonderful! You did a fantastic restoration.
Drive carefully, and do enjoy that beautiful car! W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Sunday, July 19, 2015 - 04:08 pm:

WoW !!! Nice job ... Be proud !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Sunday, July 19, 2015 - 04:11 pm:

Tres magnifique

(Very Beautiful)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Sunday, July 19, 2015 - 04:24 pm:

Une chose de beauté est une joie pour toujours !

Jim Freighter

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Sunday, July 19, 2015 - 04:27 pm:

You have come a long way baby!!!! Wow. Well done.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, July 19, 2015 - 05:15 pm:

Your car looks wonderful, Olivier. The fit of the top is superb.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Williams, Humboldt TN on Sunday, July 19, 2015 - 05:47 pm:

Great looking car. Thanks for sharing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin C. Miller on Sunday, July 19, 2015 - 05:58 pm:

I love the way you took photos of the same angles. What a difference! Fantastic! Congratulations. It is great to see these old cars come back from the rust pile.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Hagen on Sunday, July 19, 2015 - 06:02 pm:

Looks really good. But the top looks too flat. Am I being too critical?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Sunday, July 19, 2015 - 06:40 pm:

WOW WOW WOW, You've really made a beautiful car. Now I hope you'll not be afraid to get out and drive it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Sunday, July 19, 2015 - 07:40 pm:

Great job on the car, and the pictures! I have shared it with my friends :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, July 19, 2015 - 07:49 pm:

Gorgeous. Like Gene said, drive it! Just stay out of the mud and no rainy day tours!! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul iverson freeport ill. on Sunday, July 19, 2015 - 10:04 pm:

nice job Olivier!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les VonNordheim on Sunday, July 19, 2015 - 10:52 pm:

You did a great job!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Borland. Bathurst. NSW. Australia. on Monday, July 20, 2015 - 01:11 am:

Good one mate !!!

You are a true craftsman.

Peter

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n Los Angeles CA on Monday, July 20, 2015 - 01:44 am:

LIKE !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Monday, July 20, 2015 - 06:14 am:

Beautiful job!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By CharlesHebert on Monday, July 20, 2015 - 07:50 am:

Wow!!!! labor of love

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Monday, July 20, 2015 - 10:39 am:

What a great looking car. I'm glad you took those nice Before pictures of it for comparison. It is a wonderful car both ways.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Monday, July 20, 2015 - 12:25 pm:

Fantastic work Olivier. Looks like you've been busy for the last five years...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul O'Neil, Fullerton, CA, USA on Monday, July 20, 2015 - 12:47 pm:

A superb accomplishment in a very short time. I hope you got a lot of enjoyment out of it. Now to enjoy it on the road . . .

Vintage Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Monday, July 20, 2015 - 02:29 pm:

Absolutely Gorgeous. Good Job :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Monday, July 20, 2015 - 03:43 pm:

Beautiful, just beautiful. Really nice job. I envy people like you that have the know how to do such fine work.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration