Old Car Festival

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Car Festival
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Monday, July 20, 2015 - 09:38 am:

I have never been to the Old Car Festival and want to go this year. Where can I stay that has shuttles or is in walking distance? I don't think I am taking an old car. Any advice??

Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, Mostly in Dearborn on Monday, July 20, 2015 - 09:56 am:

Tom,

There are two hotels within walking distance. The Dearborn Inn is south of the Village on Oakwood Boulevard. The other hotel is on Michigan Avenue north of the Village property. That hotel is a very long walk. Many of the local hotels have shuttles. Others have mentioned the former Hyatt or Adoba hotel which is now the Royal Dearborn. There is also the Best Western - Pink Palace which several forum members have used. PM me if you would like more detailed information.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Monday, July 20, 2015 - 10:20 am:

Tom,If your close maybe you could call a forum member to give you a ride?? Bud in Wheeler,Mi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Monday, July 20, 2015 - 10:45 am:

Tom,
Several Early Ford members are staying at the Dearborn Royal, and rides to and from the village will be available. The hotel also has an active taxi stand, and is a short ride. I have walked from the hotel to village, about 1.5 miles if I recall correctly.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Monday, July 20, 2015 - 01:26 pm:

Thank All!!!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration