Solid Wheels for Model T Military Patrol Car

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Solid Wheels for Model T Military Patrol Car
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Monday, July 20, 2015 - 10:12 am:

Doing some initial research on a WWI Model T type vehicle and am seeing some photos of either light patrol cars or armored cars with solid wheels. Not wooden spoke or wire wheels.
Are these something from other vehicles or available for other versions of the Model T? Where would I look to research these type wheels?

I'll hang up and listen.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Monday, July 20, 2015 - 10:19 am:

I have a set of USW disc wheels with demountable lock ring rims (21"). I have seen a second set, but they were missing the rims

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Monday, July 20, 2015 - 10:45 am:

I have seen solid disc wheel on several T Fords.
I have seen the listings in old books.
As I recall, they were $35 for a set of five.
They had only three lug bolts for each wheel.
The name I am thinking of is something like DISTEEL.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Monday, July 20, 2015 - 10:54 am:

Just a few of the special steel wheels made for Ford, other mfg. disc wheels were adapted to the Ford too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Monday, July 20, 2015 - 11:21 am:

i have a pair of the Dixie wheels am going to put on the frt of my form a truck.charley

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration