OT - My " Gift " At Memphis Motel Check In .....

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT - My " Gift " At Memphis Motel Check In .....
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, July 20, 2015 - 04:33 pm:

In Tennessee today ....

Just stopped for the day at a motel near the Memphis Airport ....

At check in - I was given this:

I am on the road over 300 days a year.

I probably have stayed at over 2500 motels & hotels.

This is a first .....

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Monday, July 20, 2015 - 04:37 pm:

They should have given you a coke for the Bacardi :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Monday, July 20, 2015 - 04:47 pm:

Southern hospitality, Jim...!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Bourgeois on Monday, July 20, 2015 - 04:51 pm:

Must have looked like you needed it.
too funny.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, July 20, 2015 - 04:55 pm:

Well ...

I don't drink ...

The room is not that great so maybe it is to alter my perception .... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Barker - Dayton, OH on Monday, July 20, 2015 - 06:20 pm:

Since it's Tennessee, it should have been some sour mash, not rum!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russell Prideaux Margaret River West Oz on Tuesday, July 21, 2015 - 07:24 am:

Bacardi to kill the germs in the water?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Tuesday, July 21, 2015 - 07:53 am:

I was thinking the same thing, Dave.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration