OT - Anyone near Memphis, TN Airport that can change out wishbone fuel line on a 95' PSD ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT - Anyone near Memphis, TN Airport that can change out wishbone fuel line on a 95' PSD ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, July 20, 2015 - 07:28 pm:

Is there a member near the Memphis Airport that knows how to change out the steel factory wishbone fuel line from the factory galley fuel pump to the cylinder heads ?

It requires an offset 1 and a quarter inch wrench for the fuel pump banjo bolt & probably a special or offset wrench for the cylinder block fittings.

It can be done w/o removing the turbo pedestal.

I usually work on my truck myself but I have not done this before.

No looking for free work - just want someone knowledgeable that I can trust to pay to do the work.

I have ordered a new fuel line for overnight delivery & plan on going to Taylor Diesel Group in Memphis if I can't find another solution.

You can PM me or call me at 260 eight zero four 6695.

Thanks !

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Tillstrom 30 miles N of Memphis TN on Monday, July 20, 2015 - 08:07 pm:

Unable to assist but if your in the area tomorrow let me know. Uncle Lou's fried chick is close by and worth the diversion. I'll even pick you up. I go to lunch at 11:00 and work at the airport. Gary 901-496-5527

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, July 20, 2015 - 08:13 pm:

Gary,

Sounds like a plan ....

Check out is at 11:00 a.m. & I am expecting an overnight parts delivery ....

I will call you.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Monday, July 20, 2015 - 09:48 pm:

I met John Tannehill in Memphis and we went to the airport to go to Corky's for barbecue.
But we ended up at another location for Corky's in town.
I think John just really wanted to go to Memphis to eat at Corky's!
If you get stuck there try Corky's.

Herb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Monday, July 20, 2015 - 09:59 pm:

As I recall when you and I walked in The cook looked at us and I think I heard him say kill another hog it's going to be a long night. Ha

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Monday, July 20, 2015 - 10:44 pm:

I was hoping you would chime in here!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, July 22, 2015 - 12:43 pm:

Well,

Met Gary for lunch at Uncle Louie's ...

Got my new fuel line overnighted - it arrived before 10:00 a.m. from Minnesota.

Found a mechanic working out of his house on craigslist ...

Back on the road by 5:00 p.m.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Tillstrom 30 miles N of Memphis TN on Wednesday, July 22, 2015 - 02:11 pm:

Good to meet up with you yesterday. Hope all goes well and you have a safe trip. G

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration