Hershey Car Show 2016

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Hershey Car Show 2016
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Monday, July 20, 2015 - 08:51 pm:

I teach historic photographic process workshops at George Eastman House and next week I have to set my workshop schedule for 2016. I don't want to miss the Hershey Car Show in October. Can't seem to find anything on their website.

Does anyone out there know for sure the dates for the October 2016 Hershey Show and have an on-line site to confirm those dates?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Gitts - Ferndale, WA on Monday, July 20, 2015 - 09:34 pm:

I don't see the 2016 dates listed yet. I'm guessing the show would be Saturday, October 8, 2016.

You can contact the Antique Automobile Club of America through their website: aaca.org. Once on their home page, there's a toolbar on the top and you can go to the "contact" button and that'll give you phone numbers for the executive board, who should be able to tell you confirmed dates for 2016. Hope that helps.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Kramer,Woodstock,Ontario,Canada on Monday, July 20, 2015 - 09:41 pm:

Mark,
According to my wooden token that they hand out at Hershey each year with future dates for the flea market & car show.The date for 2016 is Oct 5-8.
Hope this helps.
Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wilson, Saint John NB, Canada on Monday, July 20, 2015 - 09:43 pm:

The dates that I have marked in my calendar are Wed Oct 7 through Saturday Oct 10. I believe I got these dates when I was at Hershey last fall.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wilson, Saint John NB, Canada on Monday, July 20, 2015 - 09:44 pm:

Sorry, I misread. those dates are for 2015

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, July 21, 2015 - 01:42 am:

October 5-8, 2016. It's always the first full week in October. It skips back a couple of days in 2016 because that's a leap year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Kuhnash Southeastern Ohio on Tuesday, July 21, 2015 - 08:28 am:

The official dates from my "wooden nickel" is October 7-10.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, July 21, 2015 - 08:40 am:

Look again, Greg. Those are the dates for this year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Tuesday, July 21, 2015 - 08:40 am:

Event Calendar, AACA magazine Antique Automobile, July/Aug 2015 issue lists the Hershey Event, Eastern Fall Meet, Hershey Region as OCT 5-8, 2016.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Kuhnash Southeastern Ohio on Tuesday, July 21, 2015 - 10:05 am:

OH Thanks. The original poster asked for 2016 , sorry. I rarely plan that far ahead. Wow. I looked at 2015.
Sorry for the confusion.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Tuesday, July 21, 2015 - 05:26 pm:

Thanks all ! I hate having to schedule so far in advance.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By stuart clipson on Tuesday, July 21, 2015 - 07:03 pm:

oct 5-8 2016 according to the latest hcca magazine.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration