Photos

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Photos
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. on Wednesday, July 22, 2015 - 07:06 am:

Maybe I'm just to old on not tech savvy enough. Why can't after all the post from members can't this web site repair or adjust there settings so members like me with there I phones can't just upload there photos directly from there phones. I belong to other forums and this site is light years ahead of the rest but to me this is the only flaw the site has. I would gladly pay a little more in dues to be able to just post photos. Don't get me wrong. I know this is due to my ignorance but there seems to be a lot of that going around. Heck my grandkids could probably do this at high speed but there not here. I know I'm going to get all the tech giants up my rear but I had to ask. Thanks everyone. Anyone else wonder?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Wednesday, July 22, 2015 - 07:11 am:

I post photos here from my phone all the time. Are you keeping your sizes at 194kb or smaller?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, July 22, 2015 - 08:11 am:

Dave, I never saw an official announcement, but the size limit is now 250 KB.

I've never used a phone camera, so I can't tell you about that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Wednesday, July 22, 2015 - 08:21 am:

Richard!! good luck!! i gave up a long time ago!!!! charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Wednesday, July 22, 2015 - 08:35 am:

Thanks Steve. Might as well test it. Here's one from my Samsung phone.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, July 22, 2015 - 09:29 am:

Dave..that's a great picture. According to my computer its 226KB but don't know why it is so physically large here on your post.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Wednesday, July 22, 2015 - 09:35 am:

Dave, great picture, but you need to air up your tires, before you get a rim cut ..... :-) :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Wednesday, July 22, 2015 - 09:40 am:

They appear to be '17s, with the round felloe wheels. Does any one have the capability of zooming in on the valve stems?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Wednesday, July 22, 2015 - 09:53 am:

Larry:

Save the photo onto your computer (right click on the photo). Then you can use your photo viewing or photo editing software to zoom in on it. However, it is such low resolution on the forum you won't get much detail.

That photo has been discussed before. It was from a glass negative that was sold on eBay a few years ago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Wednesday, July 22, 2015 - 02:13 pm:

They probably let the air out of the tires so they could get the car to fit in and out of the showroom doorway. All 4 tires are low on air

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Wednesday, July 22, 2015 - 06:45 pm:

Donnie, I let some of the air out because I couldn't remember whether the posting maximum was 250 kb or 25 psi. :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration