They got me running again

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: They got me running again
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Glowacki on Wednesday, July 22, 2015 - 11:01 pm:

Last night I had the local chapter of the North Jersey Tinker Ts over at my house for a meeting. I am their newest member. My 1927 Roadster was running rough on battery and worse on Mag. Well, after a while they sorted out the problem. Number one spark plug was not firing . After adjusting the coil contacts in the box it ran so smoothly....Took it out for a ride at 9:00 pm.
A really great bunch of guys and ladies.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Thursday, July 23, 2015 - 09:37 pm:

You aint seen nothing yet Randy.
Read this forum for a few years and you'll know what I mean.
The guys that helped you have probably each received the same treatment in the past.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Paulsen - McPherson, KS on Thursday, July 23, 2015 - 10:51 pm:

Randy-You're right-they are a great bunch of guys. I was in the NJTT from the beginning until I moved to Kansas 11 years ago. Boy, do I miss them! A lot of my 1914 Pickup was build/rebuilt during meetings. I had it out tonight-picture attached. In fact, there are quite a few cars that are running around thanks to the people in that club.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Thursday, July 23, 2015 - 11:21 pm:

Seems to be a real problem with these T guys, .... sort of a cross-
contamination of "the well", infecting innocent minds with evil thoughts
of rusty things and sputtering gadgets. It is a sickness. Flee, while
you are still able !

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration